Cititravel, with offices throughout Spain and Portugal, can offer you a professional career within the Destination Management area of the travel business. Those interested, should send in a Curriculum Vitae format with a supporting covering letter to the email:
We only consider job applications that are sent to this email address.
10 GOOD REASONS TO JOIN US
1 You have ideas
2 You like events, languages and international relations
3 You like to get to know people from different cultural backgrounds
4 You want opportunities to develop your own ideas
5 You want to invest in yourself and grow personally and professionally
6 You want to be part of company that is exacting, meticulous and committed to quality and innovation
7 It matters to you to have satisfied customers, a good relationship with your colleagues and to contribute towards a good working environment
8 You are concerned with the improvement and conservation of the environment
9 You believe in Corporate Social Responsibility
10 You are passionate about the destinations you promote
At Cititravel we encourage the generation of ideas. The company and its customers are constantly striving for innovation in products, technologies and processes.
We deal with people of different nationalities and different cultures on a daily basis. Our customers place a high value on our input to their programs and appreciate our work. We invest in continuous training in order to grow as professionals and as people. We at Cititravel care about excellence and a passion for painstaking meticulousness. Our primary objective is customer satisfaction which is only possible to achieve though teamwork and close cooperation with clients, colleagues and suppliers alike. We know our destinations inside out and sell them with genuine passion, taking into account at all times the preservation of the environment and the chance to demonstrate corporate social responsibility.
We are looking for highly motivated, creative and quality orientated candidates for senior positions handling enquiries generated by our growing worldwide client base. Applications must include details on business related experience; personal history; education; languages spoken; communication capabilities; proposal and presentation writing skills; word processing and computer knowledge; preferred location within Spain or Portugal; willingness to travel; salary expectations and approximate date of availability to start work.
Senior Project Manager (For Lisbon Office)
We are currently looking for a highly motivated, creative and quality-orientated individual to handle enquiries generated by our growing client base. Duties involve the development of these requests into viable and desirable programmes for incentive groups, conference programmes, product launches, etc – liaison with suppliers and the successful implementation of the event. The work is demanding but fun and rewarding.
- Initial brief taking. Generating and handling of requests for proposals
- Proposal creation and pitch
- Venue searching, including effective negotiation and contract details
- Supplier selection and management
- Liaising with internal teams to ensure projects briefs are followed accurately
- Full event logistic
- Budget management and reconciliation
- On-site event management
- Updating of client database with all relevant information on clients and marketing and sales activities
YOUR PROFILE (Required Skills):
- We are looking for candidates with minimum of 3 years experience in events and DMC’s
- Enthusiasm for Portugal as a MICE destination
- Project management skills with ability to multitask
- Commercial thinking with sales and consultancy flair
- Good communication skills (as native) with excellent command of Portuguese, English and French (oral and written). Knowledge of any other additional language will be valued.
- Excellent organization and advanced MS Office skills
- Good knowledge of Lisbon and surrounding areas
- Must be able to create solid relationships, generate high volumes of leads and maximize conversion
- A highly motivated, results driven individual with a sense of urgency about achieving objectives
- Self-motivated, however equally strong working within a team
- Availability whenever required
Interested parties should forward their details to the following email address: email@example.com
Duties involve the development of these requests into viable, desirable and personalised programmes for incentive groups, conference programmes, product launches etc. Ideas are developed through continuous contact with our clients, special negotiations with suppliers and a combination of inventiveness with detailed accuracy. Once successfully sold the next step is the client inspection visit, more personalised adjustments to the programme and finally its successful implementation. The work is demanding but fun and rewarding.
In exchange, we offer you the chance to become part of one of the best teams in the business, an environment in which you will be able to interchange experiences and share knowledge plus a competitive remuneration package.