Cititravel, with offices throughout Spain and Portugal, can offer you a professional career within the Destination Management area of the travel business. Those interested, should send in a Curriculum Vitae format with a supporting covering letter to the email:
We are looking for highly motivated, creative and quality orientated candidates for senior positions handling enquiries generated by our growing worldwide client base. Applications must include details on business related experience; personal history; education; languages spoken; communication capabilities; proposal and presentation writing skills; word processing and computer knowledge; preferred location within Spain or Portugal; willingness to travel; salary expectations and approximate date of availability to start work.
Project Executive (For Seville Office)
We are currently looking for a highly motivated, creative and quality-orientated individual to handle enquiries generated by our growing client base. Duties involve the development of these requests into viable and desirable programmes for incentive groups, conference programmes, product launches, etc – liaison with suppliers and the successful implementation of the event. The work is demanding but fun and rewarding.
- Initial brief taking. Generating and handling of requests for proposals
- Proposal creation and pitch
- Venue searching, including effective negotiation and contract details
- Supplier selection and management
- Liaising with internal teams to ensure projects briefs are followed accurately
- Full event logistic
- Budget management and reconciliation
- On-site event management
- Updating of client database with all relevant information on clients and marketing and sales activities
YOUR PROFILE (Required Skills):
- We are looking for candidates with minimum of 2 years experience on DMC
- Enthusiasm for Spain and Portugal as a MICE destination
- Project management skills with ability to multitask
- Commercial thinking with sales and consultancy flair
- Good communication skills with excellent command of English, and Spanish (oral and written). Knowledge of French will be valued, or any other additional language.
- Excellent organization and advanced MS Office skills
- Good knowledge of Seville and surrounding areas
- Must be able to create solid relationships, generate high volumes of leads and maximize conversion
- A highly motivated, results driven individual with a sense of urgency about achieving objectives
- Self-motivated, however equally strong working within a team
- Availability whenever required
- Residence in Seville
- INMEDIATE INCORPORATION
Interested parties should forward their details to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Duties involve the development of these requests into viable, desirable and personalised programmes for incentive groups, conference programmes, product launches etc. Ideas are developed through continuous contact with our clients, special negotiations with suppliers and a combination of inventiveness with detailed accuracy. Once successfully sold the next step is the client inspection visit, more personalised adjustments to the programme and finally its successful implementation. The work is demanding but fun and rewarding.
In exchange, we offer you the chance to become part of one of the best teams in the business, an environment in which you will be able to interchange experiences and share knowledge plus a competitive remuneration package.